As an England Athletics-affiliated club, each year we are allocated a number of places for the London Marathon based upon our membership. For the 2024 race we have been given 2 places, and all Club members are eligible to apply for them. As this is a popular event we ask applicants to provide the following information which will allow the committee to award the places:
- Have you had a ballot place application to run rejected previously?
- Have you had a HHAC place before, and if so when?
- How long have you been a member?
- Have you taken part in any of the HHAC closed (member only) events such as the club 5 or 10?
- Have you run for the club in any team event such as Relays or Championship events?
- Have you helped at any club events by marshalling etc.?
- Do you volunteer in any other capacity at the club?
- Is there any further information you would like to provide in support of your application?
Please provide evidence of the above as part of your application; the more evidence you can provide on why you deserve to represent the club at the biggest race in the UK the better!
Please send applications to Lucy (Secretary) by Wednesday 13th December by emailing email@example.com.