As an England Athletics affiliated club we are each year offered a number of places into London Marathon based upon our membership. This year there are four places available. As this is a popular event we will consider applicants based on the below criteria:
- Proof of London Marathon rejection.
- Date you joined HHAC.
- You must be a first claim current HHAC member at the time of the running of this London Marathon.
- If you were awarded a HHAC place last year please do apply, but you will be considered after applicants who did not get a place last year.
- Please demonstrate how you have supported HHAC teams over last 2 years.
- Please demonstrate how you have helped at Club promotions.
- Your record of involvement in the life of the club both on training nights and at other times will also be considered.
- Please provide the committee with any other information that you feel is relevant to your application
The more evidence you can provide on why you deserve to represent the club at the biggest race in the UK the better!
Closing date for each year to be confirmed by the road secretary.