The Championship is split by age category, U11, U13, U15, U17 & U19, with a separate competition for boys & girls. Points are awarded based on placings in each race, with the first Harrier home gaining a maximum 15 points, followed by 13, 12, 11 & so on for each subsequent finisher (with everyone picking up at least 1 point). The Championship has 12 races to choose from and will be awarded using the best 4 results for each junior athlete.
- January 12 – Stanbury Splash Rat Runs (Haworth)
- March 1 – Hoppits Hill (Lower Hopton Cricket Club, nr. Mirfield)
- March 28 – Kettlewell (Yorks. Dales) - English & Yorkshire Champs.
- April 11 – Rivington Pike (nr. Bolton) – English Champs.
- April 25 – Clough Head (nr. Keswick) – English Champs.
- May 8 – Coiners (Mytholmroyd)
- May 30 – West Nab (Meltham) – English Champs.
- June 20 – Todd Crag (Ambleside) - English Champs.
- July 4 – Bradwell (Hope Valley) – English Champs.
- August 22 – Burnsall Classic (Burnsall, Yorkshire Dales)
- September 5 – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials (High Peak)
- September/October – English Schools Championships – TBA
- October 11 – Withins Skyline Rat Runs (Haworth)